Quilt update

Just a quick post because I have a very busy week in front of me with 10 shows on Create & Craft, 2 days teaching and a day running the shop. So no time to get bored - which is just the way I like it :)

2 of these shows are for our new kits designed by myself as Bee Crafty Designs and part of the Sew Easy range.

So here are a couple of pictures of our 4 kits (2 cushions and 2 quilt kits) and I can't wait to show them :)




The shows are on Tuesday at 11am & 3pm. Each kit contains full instructions and fabrics to make each design. For the quilts you get all the fabric you need to make the quilt front and the binding, and for the cushions you just need thread and a cushion pad!
I can't wait to share them with you - and I hope you enjoy the shows!

Channel details:
Freeview 36
Virgin 748
Freesat 813
Sky 674

No comments

Feel free to let me know what you think!