Where does the time go...?

I can't believe that we are nearly in April already! Where does the time go? It flashes by so quickly and before I know it, it has been over 2 months since my last post! That is terrible lax - and despite my attempts to keep on top of things, it just keeps happening.

So here is a quick run down of what has been going on here. Well firstly - the lovely Paul and I have recently got engaged! After 10 years together we wanted to be sure before we made any sudden decisions... :)

 
Paul proposed on the Friday but without the ring it didn't seem quite right! I had to work on the Saturday so we took a trip to St Ives on the Sunday (via Duxford quilt show because you have to get your proprieties right!) where we found this gorgeous Victorian ruby ring. Then he got down on one knee and asked again - so who could resist! 
 
And then we had a glass of something special to celebrate. Now before you ask "when's the wedding?", all I can say is we won't be rushing into anything! it's taken 10 years to get engaged! After all - you want to be sure!!!!
 
The rest is to be shared later - I wouldn't want to tell you everything in a single post now would I? :)
 
I'll be back again soon...
 

8 comments

  1. May I add all the happiness in the world to both of you ! Just keep laughing every day ,and all will be well and happy ,lots of love Sheila Daines xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to both of you....the ring is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sarah! Your ring is beautiful. I kept my hubby waiting 5 years before I agreed to marry him ;-) Well, you need to be sure, don't you lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations and all the best to you and Paul, a lovely ring. See you on C & C soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely, congratulations to you both. I haven't been by the shop for a while, so will pop in soon to see your gorgeous ring close up & of course for a crafty spend up. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments - I have emailed those of you that I can to say a heart felt thanks, and to those of you I can't email - here it is again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah I have notification of a later post but it does not seem to be here, expect it is in cyber space somewhere but thought I should let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think!