Keeping busy

Being a crafter seems to be synonymous with being busy. Every one I speak to says that there are just not enough hours in the day to do all the things that they want to do. And I am one of the most guilty of that - the ideas that I have far outstrip the hours I have to complete them!
But somewhere I read that the more creativity you use, the more creativity you get so I will just keep on moving forward. 
My newest enterprise is a regular craft column in the Hunts  News and crier that features Bee Crafty. I wrote the first installment and Julie will be writing the second so keep an eye out for the odd crafty hint! What fun!

We are hoping that we will attract new people to crafting, and introduce them to the positive effects that creativity can have on our lives. This first installment is about the sociability of crafting, and how it brings people together.We all know how much fun it is to craft together and I hope that we will be able to spread this message a little further!

No comments

Feel free to let me know what you think!