Shopping Sarah Style

It has been a while since my last confession (post) but I have been a very busy bee lately with lots of things I will share with you another day. Today's post is just a quick one because my feet are absolutely killing me and I can't wait to soak them in the bath.
The reason for the screaming toes is a long awaited trip to Alexander Palace for the Knitting and Stitching show.  After severe train related traumas we eventually made it there about lunchtime but there was still plenty of time to try to do purse related damage.  I had saved my fee from the festive makes magazine and it, along with some birthday money, was burning a hole in my pocket! And believe me I tried! Owning half a fabric shop puts a dampener on buying my usual buttons, ribbons and cloth purchases but I made a valiant effort with a couple of bead kits and two faboo kits from the Wonderful Kathleen Laurel Sage (to give her her full name!). She is such a lovely lady always with a word of encouragement and I can't wait to get started. 
However for now I am going to rest my tired feet and then admire my lovely purchases all over again! 

No comments

Feel free to let me know what you think!