Beaded Buttons everywhere!

Never one to relax, I have been on a creative whirlwind since the New Year. As soon as the sale was over, Bee Crafty has been working on our first major show - Textiles in Focus at Cottenham Village College on 15th, 16th and 17th February.

This is very exciting, and even more so for me because I was delighted to be asked to teach at the show this year.

I will be teaching a two hour class on my "Beautiful Beaded Button Brooch". Here's a sample.


At least one of the days has already sold out so if you fancy joining me you had better get your skates!
 
I will also be taking this opportunity to premier my new range of Bee Crafty Ribbon Beaded Button Brooch kits. This has been such a fun project and I just haven't been able to stop making samples! Julie has been busy getting that packs together while I have the lovely job of making sample after sample!
 
The kits contain a selection of beads, the button blanks, fabric scraps, ribbon and brooch backs - so all you need are thread and a needle!



The kits will be available from the show at £14.99, and we will also have them in the shop as well so if you are interested please email us at Bee Crafty and we can send you one in the post or just drop in and choose one to match your outfit!



2 comments

  1. Wow.........real Mother of the Bride pins so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liniecat, I just can't stop making them ;-)

      Delete

Feel free to let me know what you think!